Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know I was gonna sell my crx and get a S2000. I've been ignoring ny crx for the last 2 months because I had my mind set on a S2000, and the idle problem.
But I decided to drive it to work one day, and that is all it took i'm addicted again, then there was a little incounter with a stock S2000 on the way home and my rex did pritty good we were the same from 40 to 90 then 50 to 90.
Then I though about it some moreand desided that it is finally time for me to get a 4 door car. So now instead of getting rid of my crx it is gonna be my work car for the next 6 month. And instead of a S2000 I'm gonna get a WRX STI.
After that is paying off the Impreza (6 to 12 month) the crx Is gonna get a b18 block and a Jackson Racing Supercharger.

·
Registered
711 Posts
good to hear, i read a little about how you had plans to sell the rex, but i'm glad shes staying with a good home! :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Woo hoo! :D Glad you decided to keep it. Damn...a WRX and a CRX. You're gonna have fun! 8)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I reaally got my mind set on a 03 STI sedan. black dropped with some gold rims. I've made a car like that is my GT4 and it looks sick in the replays. I'm also trying to make it RWD in the came and do some drifting. But in real life I's gonna stay AWD just because I'm gonna be snowboarding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts