Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just registered recently on this site.I just wanted to introduce myself and give a quick opinion. I'm torontocrx from toronto,ontario,canada. I drive an 89 crx si.It is the third crx I've owned and I can't imagine ever driving anything else.Anyways,I have been browsing the forums and there seems to be some very kwoledgeble members here.I will do my best to share my experience and knowledge about the king of all imports....THE CRX ! sorry guys,wrong forum and I don't know how to delete this.... :oops:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
welcome! a post like that would usually go in the lounge section, but if you'll be making modification posts a lot, this would be the "right" section. again, welcome, and enjoy the good atmosphere and knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
711 Posts
torontocrx said:
Hey guys, I just registered recently on this site.I just wanted to introduce myself and give a quick opinion. I'm torontocrx from toronto,ontario,canada. I drive an 89 crx si.It is the third crx I've owned and I can't imagine ever driving anything else.Anyways,I have been browsing the forums and there seems to be some very kwoledgeble members here.I will do my best to share my experience and knowledge about the king of all imports....THE CRX ! sorry guys,wrong forum and I don't know how to delete this.... :oops:
Welcome to the community... i'm from Toronto Too! :D

Where abouts you located, i'm up in Markham.

Glad to have you onboard

·
Registered
778 Posts
stickershop said:
There's quite a few of us crazy canucks on here. In fact, we have a pretty decent international representation on here. Welcome to the site!
so do your mouths really separate at the jaw like on south park? do you have square wheels and tires on your CRX? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.