Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone ive been looking at this Community for abut 3 months while doing research on your site i decided to join. i recently bought a 91' CRX Si and this is my project car and im willing to do anything to this thing but i was wondering if H22 is a good engine to put into a crx for performance, or do you guys have another idea for different motor ive got alot of future plans for my baby :twisted: so anyways share your opinions for what i should put in this car :lol: i will have pics here pretty soon it needs alot of work but im really good at working on cars and i do body work so it will be fun for me 8)

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i dont care how much its going to cost and ya this isnt going to be a commuter its for racing and show... but i was wondering which is better for horsepower and torque , like idk if i want a H22 or a K20.. so uh any other engine ideas? oh ya and i do alot of body work and i know how to weld so i will get that h22 in :p hehe

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the replies guys this is helping my future plans much i think im going to go for the whole K20 deal.. if i can find a good deal on one somewhere near here which i doubt will happen ... but w/e i think the h22 will be easier for me to get here in cali then a new engine .. not many people round here have rsx's :rolleyes1: especially crashed ones lol :lol: well now i just gotta start savin the money

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh almost forgot to ask... i know websites i can buy my h22 motors... B16's B18's ... so on and so forth ... but i cant seem to find any that sell k20 series... anyone know any .. mabey sites that import from japan..??? :lol:
oh and i forgot to add this to my first part of the post.. but i have heard bad things about i-Vtec compared to Vtec ... is it really worse in performance then Vtec .. this comes up because i know the K20 has a i-Vtec intake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.