Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be painting my car with in a month or so. I went and got my estimate. With me taking the bumpers, sideskirts, corner lights, taillights, and seperating the spoiler from the hatch im looking at $500-$800.

I am taking the hatch off as well to have that jam painted, but im not doing the door jams. Im only doing the hatch because it looks like you could see the color difference fairly easy.

My main question is color. I have it down to 2 colors. Both OEM honda colors.

1 ) NH-92M Gothic Gray

2) NH-537M Pewter Gray

Ive seen pics of the one I want, but I dont know which one is which. If anyone has a pic of a car painted either color that you know is that color please show me. I have googled this for a good while now and Im getting tired of looking.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Have you tried asking on Honda-Tech in their cosmetic forum? Maybe you can take a look at some paint chips of those colours at your local body shop. They might have them in a book.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive looked around honda-tech. i dont post anything over there, its just to jumbled looking for me to hang around too long.

·
Registered
293 Posts

that is nh-537m now i did spray a dark green base coat before i based the nh-537m i think it came out a little bit darker than the original color.. i could be wrong though

scarponze

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you sir are my hero. thats the color i was looking for. if it ever stops raining here in va, I can get my body work finished and get it off to paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts