Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nope, I'm not. That's why I've never used the phrase. Another thing I've never done was get tired of people saying it. :rolleyes1: Here's a link to someone who feels the same way.

So far I've checked out "how to kill yourself like a man", "5 crappy movies that everyone loves", and "oops you're a racist". Those of you residing in Idaho, don't take "Idaho blows" to the heart.

click the link, you'll see what I mean. When done reading, click "back to how much I rule" at the bottom to make another selection.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Ryan, this is cutting edge stuff for me man. I like to keep most things in retro appeal. My newest car is a 1990 CRX si. I bought the GF a 98 Accord v6 but she's more of a newer age person plus she's not me so that doesn't count. Let's see what else... oh yeah I like "bell bottom" jeans so people probably think I'm wearing girl's pants but when they ask where I "got those pants" I tell them I had them custom tailored. And can't forget... I'm still waiting for "Next" and "112" to make come back albums. :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
Welcome to 2004, Heu! :)

Maddox rules, though -- my favorite stuff on his site is the critiques of little kids' artwork. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule...classic.
Haha, I second that. Maddox has been running that site for years. Although I can feel like a worse person for laughing so hard at some of the stuff, I suggest everyone check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.