Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so maybe i'm the only fanatic that cares about the world cup, but I am a little crazy.

Does anyone know if there's a sports bar near the camp grounds that would show the 3rd place game on July 8th? Or some other place that would show it?

Unfortunately it's on ESPN, so I can't bring a tv with rabbit ears with me to watch it ...

Ideas?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ok, here's another Question. Is the camp shut down at night meaning you cant drive in? I wont be leaving here intill like 9 or 10 at night and its about a 5 to 6 hour drive. Just wondering.

·
Registered
92 FD3S
293 Posts
Dodo said:
Ok, here's another Question. Is the camp shut down at night meaning you cant drive in? I wont be leaving here intill like 9 or 10 at night and its about a 5 to 6 hour drive. Just wondering.
Call me at 1-289-314-7994 when you get close in case you have any trouble getting in, I WILL make sure we get you in, hopefully trouble-free, but then agan... knowing me

-Geoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.