Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I'm up near Gary (though not in it, thankfully) and I know there are some people around lafayette on here. What did you have in mind?

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
well, not to bust on you, but with that "I don't know" mindset I don't see anything really getting off the ground. this is said just from seeing the interest in the past. however if you are farther north for any reason, hit me up, I'd be willing to have an inpromptu meeting or whatever.

I'd say once it gets warm next spring we may be able to get a small IN, IL, and MI thing going.

keep the meet dream alive! :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whats goin on? I'm from Lafayette, IN. and we've got a crew whith about 6 crx's rollin around here and a lot of other modified honda's and acura's. We usually cruise to Greenwood in the summer, but if you want to meet up sometime, just let me know. We are all together on every Friday and Saturday night rain or shine all year long.

Erik

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm in columbus, Indiana, south of indy and north of louisville, lemme know if we get a meet up going on, i'll be taking the rex to indy soon to a new shop that's opening up, dyno days yay!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.