Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a new junkyard today with a friend to get some parts for his car... and what did I find? 2 EF hatches, 2 sedans and a wagon. The Hatches are nearly complete, one is a red STD with a black interior, the other is a blue/blue DX. The sedans are both a nasty brown/tan colour. I was going to grab the rear handles off the sedans, but they were painted to match the cars. The handles on the wagon are good though, one is a little slow to move, but I think that's an easy fix. Will these bolt right in to the CRX? Also if anyone wants anything I'm going to try to go there on monday afternoon. All of the cars have really good interiors, and some of the exterior parts are in decent shape too.

·
Registered
159 Posts
If the hatches have the rear "tray" that covers the trunk area, and the side peices that the tray mounts to.. I would love to get those..

later

Sneak

·
Registered
319 Posts
sneaky_pete said:
If the hatches have the rear "tray" that covers the trunk area, and the side peices that the tray mounts to.. I would love to get those.
I bought and installed a lot of Honda Shuttle (European Civic Wagon) parts including the cargo cover, speakers (not installed) and side storage bins. There is a bin that opens below the cover under where I am holding open the upper storage bin HERE. The left side is mirrored to the right side.

·
Registered
452 Posts
OBD1 Kenobi all of your links, including the ones in your sig are broken. :(

·
Registered
319 Posts
rexman said:
OBD1 Kenobi all of your links, including the ones in your sig are broken. :(
I know my sig ones are no good as the host I had them on is gone. The link in the last message I had is good. HERE it is again.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It's on a Yahoo Group site. I suppose you can't see it if you don't have a Yahoo account or perhaps it had spaces in the URL. I have temporarily put it in my gallery in the community: CLICK HERE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts