Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how ricey this might sound but i have the dull blue interior in my DX (wich i was told was rare)|>anyways i have vivid blue and grey seats and i decided that would do the whole interior those two colors. so i started looking . And i found this interior wrap on ebay. is this stuff good. or is there a way i can paint it with out fading or anything like like or anymore suggestions lemme know guys THNX!

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
I don't know what interior wrap is, but I don't like the sounds of it. For the plastics I used Krylon Fusion. Top it with a clearcoat and it will last while looking great. For the seats the only thing I feel comfortable recommending is reupholstery. It's not the cheapest way, but it's a lot better than dyes, and you can choose your own fabrics and colors.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
We used a cheap Duplicolour vinyl and fabric paint to make Marty's interior all black, with grey/black DA teg seats. It came out really nice, but we were very careful with the prep and removed EVERYTHING from the car and washed it before painting. Now it's all black, and with the tinted rear windows it's damn dark in that CRX.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
CRX90 said:
I know how ricey this might sound but i have the dull blue interior in my DX (wich i was told was rare)|>anyways i have vivid blue and grey seats and i decided that would do the whole interior those two colors. so i started looking . And i found this interior wrap on ebay. is this stuff good. or is there a way i can paint it with out fading or anything like like or anymore suggestions lemme know guys THNX!
so you are going to keep posting here, and still not pay me for my ac system I sold you for $150 (which cost me 85 to ship) and lie to me on AIM......thats great.

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
ok, now you blocked me on AIM, even though you are still online. Glad I have the complete transcripts of our PM and AIM conversations, along with your name, address, contact info, and ip address to forward onto your local authorities.

glad you want all this hassle for only $150, when I told you you could just send me back my stuff no harm no foul.

and dont think this is an idle statement, i haggled wiht the majestic honda guy for like $0.21 tax refund, Ill follow whatever I need to legally make a claim against you.

-Matt Miner

still available on AIM at mattminerDOTcom

also, paypal is [email protected] if you change your mind....

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
damn man that is hella bullsh*t, I hate thieves. hope you get things resolved.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
well this post got him to unblock me and work out a pyament plan.....hopefully he holds true to his word...still months late, but better late then never i suppose.

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.