Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

New to the forum but not to CRXs. This makes the fifth CRX I've owned in my lifetime. I just picked up a minty 1990 Si-R and thought my fellow Rexphiles would appreciate the acquisition.

Like every other CRX I've owned, it needs some work. The seller tells me it is a B16A from the Si-R II and the swap was completed in Japan. The transmission is a Y1 with LSD. A Yakimoto cat-back is present. There are a couple Mugen goodies like the steering wheel, shift knob and the 15" RNR wheels (re-powder coated).

It certainly could use a brake upgrade and I strongly suspect an exhaust leak.

The interior is in VG+ condition. The climate control remains intact. The door panels don't have the seatbelt scars. The seats themselves are in good condition but I'd like to take them out to prevent them from becoming too worn.

Nice to make everyone's acquaintance!

Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle
Car Vehicle Mirror Plant Steering part
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Light
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Vehicle Seat belt Motor vehicle Car Car seat cover
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Amazing man! It takes a great deal to have it the way it is currently... and to get a JDM spec CRX is that much more invaluable!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks!

I confirm there are bass tubes present but alas, no power folding mirrors.

Anybody here from WA state?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have the shade for that glass top!
Car looks amazing and love the look of it, but it also has to get super hot in the sun still.
No shade, unfortunately. It doesn't get too hot here in WA but I have yet to drive this car during summer so we'll see!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts