Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Somebody besides him takes that name, there just might have to be a fight. There is, and can only be, ONE CloudPump.

Be nice to hear from him and see him around again. It's been a while. I know I've had debates, heated arguments, and even nasty exchanges with the guy, but he's still a kick in the pants, and I'd love to drink a beer with him. One thing seems sure - it's never going to be boring with Geoff around!

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
You really meant Paradox though.
I can see if both "Geoffs" met each other the space time continum would shatter. :lol:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Geoff is a *really* good guy, and "Geoff" the person is a lot different than "CloudPump" the internet persona. In any case, it amazes me how much of a CRX forum celebrity he is.

·
Registered
66 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
Geoff is a *really* good guy, and "Geoff" the person is a lot different than "CloudPump" the internet persona. In any case, it amazes me how much of a CRX forum celebrity he is.
I wouldnt say hes a celebrity.. he argued with me and some guys on something he was clearly wrong about.. I wish I could remember what it was.. its guys like him that are the reason I quit the resource 4 years ago

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
grouch said:
ryan_long_01 said:
Geoff is a *really* good guy, and "Geoff" the person is a lot different than "CloudPump" the internet persona.
And the irony is....that is said about Steve Jones, frequently.
I say the internet has the same effect on some people that getting behind the wheel of an automobile does. The individual will do and say things they wouldn't normally consider when face to face with someone. I think that is what affects steve and geoff. But I don't know them, so it's just a theory. Feel free to flame me. :p

·
Registered
179 Posts
poormansporsche said:
ryan_long_01 said:
I wouldnt say hes a celebrity.. he argued with me and some guys on something he was clearly wrong about.. I wish I could remember what it was.. its guys like him that are the reason I quit the resource 4 years ago
Don't get all butthrut because we didnt like your lambo door idea or your body kit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.