Honda CRX Forum banner

Its a Del slow no more

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  SETI20 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I actualy just got done reading that issiue, heh its out in the car...

I think you guys hate on the dels to much, thier great cars, You should see the article on the del sol show in the same issue. Alot more people like them than you think... He does have one of the lights dels made, del sol S...2,180lbs. Not bad I think...and looks pretty sick as well. And 550hp is nothing to laugh at...or hate for that matter unless your jealous. :lol:

But yeah 30k can make anything fast... :shock:

#4 ·
550 is a little much in that car I think. It's more about bragging at that point than anything. And the weight... the lightest Sol weighs more than the heaviest CRX.
I don't think everyone is saying the Sols are bad, I have a secret thing for them. The problem is that they were supposed to replace the CRX, one of Honda's 2 biggest mistakes in my opinion (the other being the EP3 replacing the EM1).

#5 ·
I picked up the issue too... very nice car.

I think it will be next months issue featuring a certain K-RX... white with a CF hood, JDM front end, Mugen wheels, full JDM interior, and one hell of a nice sounding, loud exhaust from our master fabricater from the Sunshine State. The car should also be featured in Modified, as rumor has it....

#7 ·
rex2nr said:

I think it will be next months issue featuring a certain K-RX... white with a CF hood, JDM front end, Mugen wheels, full JDM interior, and one hell of a nice sounding, loud exhaust from our master fabricater from the Sunshine State. The car should also be featured in Modified, as rumor has it....
Really? Now that would be freakin SWEET!!

#9 ·
But they can never send any to the poor people, damn.

#10 ·
Angry said:
rex2nr said:

Really? Now that would be freakin SWEET!!
Yep, it's Chris's car, he was up at Niagara. Unfortunately he had some financial issues (being a college student still) and sold the engine after the photoshoots. That car was insanely fast. It blurred my vision, yet I didn't feel thrown back into the seats; probably since they are some ultra-lightweight CF shelled seats.

#11 ·
Kewl, Ill have to pick it up, I actualy havent seen much of Chris's car...

Have you guys noticed how much K20 CRXs keep poping up in magazines lately? Hasport had their road race rex swapped with a k20 in this last HT issue..

Sorry for the thread jack... :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.