Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i find JDM seats for the crx? I want a new seat, and like the look of the crx logo in it. Any help for a brother?

·
Registered
261 Posts
IF you do, the new seat foams are cheap from Honda.

Part# 81520-SH3-A30AA Left Top Foam
Part# 81120-SH3-A30AA Right Top Foam

They are $35.51 each (CDN $)at the dealer and,

Part# 81520-SH3-A30AA Universal Bottom Foam

Is 31.99 each (CDN $) at the Dealer.

I bet that the shiping for just the covers would be wayyy cheaper than the whole seats.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, i think shipping from france if i remember correctly, would get up there in price. Then again, how much would it be to ship seat covers? Does Honda sell the seat covers? Do you think it would be easier to find someone and have them stich in the logo?

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
I was going to have a local shop stitch in the CRX logo when my seats were done, but I ultimately decided against it. If they don't have a template to work from, it won't look exactly right and I knew that would bother me too much. If you want them to look like JDM or EDM seats I would recommend getting the genuine covers. I didn't go that route because I wanted blue and white, so that obviously had to be custom made.

·
Registered
181 Posts
4G Addict. said:
IF you do, the new seat foams are cheap from Honda.

Part# 81520-SH3-A30AA Left Top Foam
Part# 81120-SH3-A30AA Right Top Foam

They are $35.51 each (CDN $)at the dealer and,

Part# 81520-SH3-A30AA Universal Bottom Foam

Is 31.99 each (CDN $) at the Dealer.

I bet that the shiping for just the covers would be wayyy cheaper than the whole seats.
Uh, have you tried to get this seat foam?
There was a big flurry back around 2000 when the last ones sold out.
Honda shows these as no onger available. Not manufactured, and none in the national stock inventory.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
He's in Canada, last I knew they still had them. I called a dealer in Montreal before I went up last fall and they had some available still... I don't remember the name but it's a big dealer up there.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ah, Canada...someone call a dealer and find how many they have in stock. Won't be many.

Oh, and for the logo on the seat...if you take a quality vector file of the CRX logo to a halfway skilled embroidery guy, it will come out fine.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
jfrolang said:
I was going to have a local shop stitch in the CRX logo when my seats were done, but I ultimately decided against it. If they don't have a template to work from, it won't look exactly right and I knew that would bother me too much. If you want them to look like JDM or EDM seats I would recommend getting the genuine covers. I didn't go that route because I wanted blue and white, so that obviously had to be custom made.
If you are serious about doing this, I can help you out with the template for the logo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.