Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D9AA ... DFB962.htm

I think Ive seen parts of this before, or something similar...
Regardless, whoever the driver(s) are, they have some mad skills, they may be completely insane, but they have mad skills. Ive also heard something about one of these guys taking out 10 people during one of these stunts, or some stunt like this :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I4sillypwr said:
welcome to last year.
As I stated above, I thought Id seen part of this before, but I wasnt sure.. Interesting nevertheless.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,709 Posts
dohcya said:
I4sillypwr said:
welcome to last year.
Thanks for posting that. I HAVEN'T seen it before. So it THIS year for me.
It's this kind of thing that I have mixed feelings about. Should someone feel that a joke/video/tip that they already heard/viewed/know about shouldn't be posted just because he or she has experienced it before?

It's kind of like people on hondatech telling newcomers "search, search" when they have a question instead of answering it. Although I agree people should at least make an effort to see if an answer is out there, is it so wrong to want to just post up something that is new to you?

Chances are there will be others that also never heard the answer/joke/video etc etc, and will be glad to see it this time around. This includes me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,754 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
dohcya said:
I4sillypwr said:
welcome to last year.
Thanks for posting that. I HAVEN'T seen it before. So it THIS year for me.
It's this kind of thing that I have mixed feelings about. Should someone feel that a joke/video/tip that they already heard/viewed/know about shouldn't be posted just because he or she has experienced it before?

It's kind of like people on hondatech telling newcomers "search, search" when they have a question instead of answering it. Although I agree people should at least make an effort to see if an answer is out there, is it so wrong to want to just post up something that is new to you?

Chances are there will be others that also never heard the answer/joke/video etc etc, and will be glad to see it this time around. This includes me.
Good point man. Also it's important to remember that we have a lot of new members here, even things that were posted a month ago are new to them. Someone posted way back about the progression of internet forums like this, how they go through stages. The first is excitement, lots of posts, followed by a lull and then growth or something, and some end up being pretty good, while some end up like HT with no new material, and the "old" users being cliquey and ripping on the newer guys, like when they always tell you to search. Honestly I don't post much on HT, at least in the EF forum, for that reason. Also most of my questions can be answered here, in well written, plain English.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
dohcya said:
I4sillypwr said:
welcome to last year.
Thanks for posting that. I HAVEN'T seen it before. So it THIS year for me.
Thats nice. I've seen it posted about 25-30 times at least. You should pay more attention to these sort of things ;)

Here is an example. http://www.helpwinmybet.com/ It was posted about in at least 5 different threads within a 12 hr period on H-T. I don't care if you havent seen it. If I see one more thread about it my head is going to explode.

Jihah/arab drifting as been posted and reposted on ef-honda, honda-tech, crxhq(i think) and I'm sure it was on damn near every other car board too.

Like I said. Last year wants that post back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,709 Posts
I4sillypwr said:
Thats nice. I've seen it posted about 25-30 times at least. You should pay more attention to these sort of things ;)

Here is an example. http://www.helpwinmybet.com/ It was posted about in at least 5 different threads within a 12 hr period on H-T. I don't care if you havent seen it. If I see one more thread about it my head is going to explode.

Jihah/arab drifting as been posted and reposted on ef-honda, honda-tech, crxhq(i think) and I'm sure it was on damn near every other car board too.

Like I said. Last year wants that post back.
Last time I checked this isn't ef-h, h-t, crxhq, or anything but CRX COMMUNITY. So why does the fact that ANYTHING was posted on other forums make it wrong to post the same thing on this site??

Although I'll admit I spend a decent amount of time on this site and am somewhat of a post-whore, I don't have time or energy to go visiting every crx site and check for updates / search for every little thing to make sure it is not a repost. I don't expect others to have to do that either.

The Vin Diesel pic was funny, though, I'll give you that. But don't be such a forum-nazi. It makes you sound like you belong on h-t. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
awwwww you tried to make a witty little flame on the end!!! *golf clap*

I was on honda-tech before any other site ;) well ok I found HMT first but they didnt have a forum.

Since you seem to have had your head under the sand I'll fill you in on the latest breaking news.

There was a sweet Accord commercial.
The vdub unpimp my ride ads are sweet yo!
some dude wants you to help him get a threesome.
have you seen the new civic si yet? it's pretty mint.
There are random facts about Chuck Norris on the internet. He was pissed.
Arabs can drift.
there is a girl in a tub
moshgirl can dance
new crx in 07!?!?!??!OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this site ebaumsworld has some wicked funny videos. Heres my fav!!!!

etc... etc... etc..

shall I go on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,709 Posts
I4sillypwr said:
shall I go on?
please don't.

and for the record, norris wasn't pissed. I saw him on a talk show reading his own "top ten" of the funny chuck norris facts. :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
rex2nr said:
sorry, not everyone lives there life on the internet all day... half of that I haven't seen either
I'm at work making phone calls and tracking down parts for a job. Multitasking owns you ;)

Chuck Norris was actually pissed at first. He wrote about it on his website while promoting his book.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
isnt this soo cute? I think we have our first forum spat happening here...

Its finally happening.. we have grown so much over the last months.. now we have enough egos here to actually have our first spat! :p

quick get the camera! Junior is taking his first steps!!

later

Sneak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I4sillypwr said:
rex2nr said:
sorry, not everyone lives there life on the internet all day... half of that I haven't seen either
I'm at work making phone calls and tracking down parts for a job. Multitasking owns you ;)

Chuck Norris was actually pissed at first. He wrote about it on his website while promoting his book.
Chuck Norris responded to his random facts! :jawdrop: Welcome to last year :deadhorse:

Jack Bauer owns Chuck Norris.
http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top