Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Happy b day man.... We are so furtunate to have crx's All hondas for that matter.... with out them we would not have fun like this.. . . it would have Johnny and Mo sitting at the local bug with 2 or 3 cheap beers honda makes it possible Long live the Honda king. .
!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Charles: Yea, sometimes smaller female hands are needed to do... uh... stuff.... yea... stuff.. around the shop :p

downest: Not currently... lol. But ya know, that lady never called me... <shrug>

joshman: Actually, i think i even have him beat in that department... lol! Farmer-tan to the extreme!! hahaaa!

My favorite pic:

Yes, the cake... lol! That thing rocked, and the lady that made it for me was absolutely awesome about making it... lol. Long live Publix Bakery! :lol:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Jonny ... I love ya man, but WTF are you doing in this pic?

You look like a retard here. (sorry, I'm not very politically correct) ... There's a couple very beautiful ladies, and you're shadow boxing the one-eyed-skinhead... Or are you trying to punch him back to life after all this time? BAhahahahaa...

Just pickin' Happy Birthday man!

BTW- whoever silly string'd Tweak needs kicked (as Cartman would say)squa' in the nuts!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mithuth said:
Jonny ... I love ya man, but WTF are you doing in this pic? .... You look like a retard here.
LoL!! :lol: I think he is mid-way into trying to pull his pants off or something... haha! (note: he's wearing long pants in that pic, and not in any others later ;) )

mithuth said:
BTW- whoever silly string'd Tweak needs kicked (as Cartman would say)squa' in the nuts!
It was done under the supervision of drunk professionals :p Tweak deserved it, it was his birthday to... lol! :lol:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
ComposiMo said:
mithuth said:
Jonny ... I love ya man, but WTF are you doing in this pic? .... You look like a retard here.
LoL!! :lol: I think he is mid-way into trying to pull his pants off or something... haha! (note: he's wearing long pants in that pic, and not in any others later ;) )
That chick to the left seems -really- excited about it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
mithuth said:
It was pretty hard to not photochop in some thought bubbles... :twisted:
avoid the temptation buddy :lol:

actually I think I was just yelling BEEFCAKE my pants were full of air and it looked like I gained about 40lbs. just had to be there I guess haha.
but ya right after that I took them off. :wink:

it was a killer party too. :D

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
lol happy b day buddy.
Oh and BTW
More please!!!(girl on the right)
Daddy like

RRRrrrrowww. :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.