Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
i feal much more dumder for watching thies

guess I better spend the entire day at school, maybe even in the library... if I can remember where it is :shock:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
i would stay "waste of time" but then again my time isn't that valuable and my friends send me links to these ytmnd pages all the time. on a one to ten, i'd give that on a 4.5 :)

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Man, where's your sense of humor? I left it playing for a few minutes this morning at work and I was laughing out loud in my cube. I felt stupid, but it was funny.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some of you ppl need to loosen up, lol.

It's not spam, it's a spot of stupid humor. I love silly things like this, and thought maybe if it brightened just one person's day, it was worth posting ... so nyeeehh.. 8P

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
mithuth said:
and thought maybe if it brightened just one person's day, it was worth posting ... so nyeeehh.. 8P
:D glad to see some members have our feelings in mind, now I can get a laugh boost as well as my crx info fix. :p :p

·
Registered
110 Posts
haha that is infinatly more funny if you have seen the music video that they pulled that sound clip from. Its on google somewhere. The guy who sings the song is named chacaron or something like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.