Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Miss Cleo sees:
a giant waterfall....ooo I have to pee.
some kind of little car...are you one of dem shriners?
a bar/strip club...shake it for mama!
fire...you're not into arson, are ya?
police...whats wif dem funny hats?
a jail cell...but its very nice.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
crxgator said:
n12 is july 8-9...lets see if this stays...
I just had a thought... If Geoff is doing N12.. who is going to do N12.875 ...? LOL.

It'd be nice if Geoff would take a little time and do something with either the CRXNiagra site, or his site so we can get the lowdown. lol

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I'm no rocket scientist, but with all this lack of updates / information, I don't see how this annual meet can be anything but a big disappointment this year. But then again, I don't personally know anyone that is involved with it, maybe they can pull it out of their a$$ just in time. :?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm sorry I missed out on last year. No job = no money = no trip.

Doesn't seem to be really solid info so I doubt I will make the trip this year...and I was really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
well folks, im planning on making the fla meet this year. n12 would be cool but im unsure about it. im not putting down for the time off until i know somthing for sure.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'm trying to decide on this year. I'm not so sure I want to be awakened at 4am because the camp owner is out there trying to kick us all off of his grounds.

The Fl meet would be great. That is just a long drive (shut up all of you who have driven 1500+ miles for a meet :p) and I'm not sure what work will be looking like at that point either.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
im smack in the middle. i can make it both ways in roughly 10-12hours depending on the flow of traffic, weather etc..

i wasnt woken up by the owner, but some fool was revving like hell at 3 or 4am to hear his blow off valve one night :evil:

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
FLA meet all the way for me this year. Much closer, and guaranteed. Plus I already met a couple of cool guys while I was down there earlier this week. It will be sweeet!

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAA geoff what gives man?
Am I going to have to go to the FLA meet instead?

·
Registered
293 Posts
i was already thinking of this. why drive 6 hours north in the middle of summer to goto a car meet were none of my money works i get hassled for wanting to go an extra 20 some miles firther than the border and feeling ****ty all weekend becuase i slept in my car.. i rather drive 12 hrs be in florida be able to use my own money and visit some interesting places down there i missed the last time i was there when is the fla meet anyways lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
8) calm down everyone. Why can't we have an "N" stateside? Does anybody have access to property "upnorth"? Perhaps the UP of MI? Or on the western coast? As long as we are cool and don't get into hooligan, It is about the cars, right? Fires and beeer, big deal. zzzzzzz.

ohh, I forgot, some of us can't have it. Too younge.

stet that!

·
Registered
181 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
Plus, it's Florida, in the summertime: chics in bikinis!
...and sweat in my ass crack.

Having made the trek from Texas (where I can also get sweat in my ass crack, but a lot less bikinis) to Florida for the annual meet...it was borderline too far for just a meet.

Drove in on Friday and back out on Sunday...that was murder.

If you can swing the time, stay awhile check out some of the local attractions.

And Jonny Black isn't the only driver you have to worry about...keep an eye out for the rather large road going elderly population.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
grouch said:
...it was borderline too far for just a meet.
I'm going to try to make it to the Florida meet this year, and I think Bas is going to try to come over as well. Looks like Bas and I (and Amos!) will get the longest drive award again!
Yeah, so buy my stuff...I'm still paying off last year :oops: 8)

That would be awesome, to see the east coast again!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Um, why don't we organize something? Screw other websites.... lets start it here, from scratch. A nice central/northern location, so it's an equal distance for everyone in the States and Canada to get to. All we need is a place and a date this summer.

Is there anyone that lives in a central location that can think of a good place/park/ parking lot to do this in? I think the perfect location would be like a big Wal-Mart parking lot next to a lake and park lol.

Any suggestions? Lets do something to organize this!

:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts