Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking with Ollie and he mentioned that I should join the community. Apparently I was not the only one persuaded by him at the N12 meet. I've been doing the CRX thing for quite some time now, and look forward to contributing to this great forum!

I'll be visiting often.

·
Registered
953 Posts
CloudPump said:
Hey kyle, what's up dude?

You will forever be immortalized as the guy who was chased by the cops from my house........ IN A HELICOPTER ;)

-Geoff
What????

Welcome and i hope the cruse stays away.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the great reception! Looks like this place is full of people I know!

And to Clarify the helicopter thing....

A few years back I went to Geoff's place to hang out and give a hand with his red Hatch. The car was in his driveway, and the area he lives in is known for being slightly rough around the edges. The city uses a helicopter to check on things late at night. Also the area is well known for street racers, and there was a meet that night about five minutes away. For some reason the helicopter flew over Geoff's place to see like seven guys standing around, and most of the car spread all over the lawn and driveway. It probably looked like we were stripping it right then & there. When the spotlight came on, we all greeted them with some pleasant waving and friendly salutes, :wink: and they flew away. I'm almost positive that this happened twice that night.

When the time came for me to head out, I drove out of the subdivision, and onto the main road. I pulled up to a red light beside a four guys in a lowrider BMW convertible. They were pointing and hollering and then made an abrupt right hand turn. I looked through the suroof and was greeted by a floodlight right in my eyes. The helicopter followed me all the way to the outskirts of town with the light on. It was a ten minute ride I'll never forget.

The question arises then...was it a product of the Y-49 curse, or the product of the Cloudpump curse? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.