Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Don't lose confidence... thats just a stock motor :p hehe...

Thanks Mike! Man, that exhaust has a sound all its own... i LOVE it :) :) :)

I think it is safe to say that there will be at least a couple more of those exhaust setups being made here in the next couple of months. hehe.

·
Registered
257 Posts
hmm..am I the only one that is still confident and happy that I drive a crx? Come on guys, you drive Crx's, be happy. You own one of the best cars in the world...and they are near and over 20 years old. I love my baby..and that will never change. :wink:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys have to remember you can have anything for the right money and this swap costed chris alot of money because he did it right! If you want NA then K is the only way but if you just want a fast car... Talk to ComposiMo and get a turbo kit off him and put it on the B16 or B18. I really can't see myself spending the money for the K swap as much as thats what I want and everyone else wants but buttom line is money. I rather get my GSR running good with some mild cams and have a Seadoo 4tec Jetboat then a K swap. And then if I want a K swap I'll just still chris car and go around beating Vettes and 911's.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
How do you do a 1/4 mile run on the dyno??? Just had my car on it and did not see how you could do that option? Also you can't really "launch" on it.
I will try to get film of my b16 when I finally figure out this hessitation problem. Even though its a NA 16, it sounds real good. I am realistically hoping for 170 hp at the wheel. Without tune already getting 156 with it screwing up along the way..

·
Registered
533 Posts
What are the differances in their setups? or is it really just a tune issue? btw Im the K-swap that John is working on here in florida.

·
Registered
428 Posts
coldtotouch said:
xxpaulcpxx said:
So what kind of power was the dyno reading fo that?
Chris's was:

221whp
155wtrq

Ryan's was:

222whp
160wtrq

Thats Chris's car in the video btw.
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!! Over 200 WHP is HUUUUGE!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.