Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
If you really want to play lots of music get an iPod and you can put in your cubbyhole under the radio.
If you have other reasons for mounting a laptop do a google search for "vehicle laptop mount", there are tons of options.
For a free option I have just set it in the front seat with the top open and put the seat belt over it

·
Registered
89 Posts
i don;t know if you want any other suggestions, but i got a kenwood with a USB input. you can then get you a good sized mp3. or even a good sized thumb drive.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coz said:
If you really want to play lots of music get an iPod and you can put in your cubbyhole under the radio.
If you have other reasons for mounting a laptop do a google search for "vehicle laptop mount", there are tons of options.
For a free option I have just set it in the front seat with the top open and put the seat belt over it
hahahahaha strap it in with a seatbelt just like a person hahaha.yea i think i might just buy a stereo with a usb port and hook up my mp3 player to it.its 2gb not that bad.that way i dont have to carry my laptop around i dont want it to break knowing that $1000 went down the drain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.