Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am enjoying the cool weather with a cigar and my laptop on the porch of my country home when I see a woman walking down the road. I wave. She waves and says "How're you doin?" I say "Great. How are you?" She says "Lousy, my car broke down."

I ask if I can call someone and she says no but asks if she can have a ride down the road to her house (about 4 miles). From a distance she looks well-kept and normal, so I figure I should do a good deed.

However, as she gets closer I find out she looks more like a meth addict... about halfway between these before and after pics:

Well, crap. I go ahead and take her to her dilapidated trailer. Along the way she is telling me how their electricity got cut off, her son is in jail, etc. I can't drive fast enough to get there and am hoping she doesn't pull out a knife or something.

I dropped her off safely and all in all she was a decent person. But it did give me an appreciation for my life despite being broke and worried.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Dude, you did a good deed.
Good for ya.

Goddang crank is soo addictive, I really feel sorry for folks that cant put it down.

My brother had a real tough time getting off it.

Oh, now turn your cub scout badge right side up. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.