Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
I have learn
There is some kind of disagreement there. I think it may be a verb-tense agreement. The statement is past-tense, so learn should be in the preterit. "learned" :D

-Chris

·
Registered
633 Posts
Funny this should get posted because for a few days now I've been thinking of doing just that, there's a dealership in my delivery area, just a couple miles from home with 2 S2000's in front, I figured I park right in front/between them. :lol:
Oh and the labels that come on stuff I get from there are red (like Penz's sticker) but the building is blue.

·
Registered
952 Posts
mattminerDOTcom said:
hehe. ill had down there and do it in front of the most popular honda online dealer, majestic honda. they are gonna get a kick out of my beast!

dont be hard on penz, english is damn hard man

[email protected]!
Yo matt, when you go up to do that, let me know. Im down for it.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Penz said:
Hey let's make a little visual :

=)
I don't beleive the packaging has anything to do with region.
All of my bagged parts i get from my local dealer are red labled.

Penz said:
St-Constant, Québec, Canada

I beleive maybe the dealership coloring maybe the only difference when talking about region. Every Honda dealer i have seen/been too is blue, not red.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
theres a Honda dealer about a half an hour away fgrom me and I'm fairly sure it's red not Blue. I'll have to remember to check next time I'm driving by it.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Blue here in southern california.. altho doesnt anyone find it funny that their motto is "ride red" but n e ways cool idea.. if it wasnt for the high traffic areas of my dealerships i might be able to take a pic and contribute

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wow, Je savais pas qu'y'avait des francophones sur c'te site.

WOW , i didn't know there where francophones on this site.

I guess i just don't really see it because its mostly english people here .

Nice car, and my Honda dealerships are also red.

I'll get a picture tomorrow for you.

Merci, est ton anglais est stupefiant mon homme. T'aime ca des patates!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.