Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know where i can get a clean looking lip kit for my cr-x? i want at least the front but if there is a full kit that wood be cool. ive seen some on ebay but they are to aggresive any ideas?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
That lip does look ood on a crx, though I've only seen them in carbon fiber weave before. However, they do not fit quite so perfectly on a USDM bumper because the JDM one they were designed to fit has more curvature, so the middle of the lip droops unless you somehow attach it to keep it helb back onto the center of the bumper better.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
If you want the jdm front you have to do it all at once" bumper, corner lights, headlights, hood, and I'm not sure but maybe the bumper beam and radiator support as well. This whole setup is usually pretty pricey.

As I said though, you can put ths lip on your USDM bumper and it will still mount. You'll just have to come up with an inventive way to hold it up a little bit in the center to make it look like it was made for it. i've seen it done and it looks good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.