Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
i`m in the Newburgh area (walden) but i go up to Gary's u pull it in Binghamton every once in a while, and i know a guy in endicott with subes and a h-22 civic. heres a pic of my car,

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jfrolang said:
This seems somewhat redundant. Look under the post count to see where people are...
:frusty: DOH!!!

I didn't even think about that.

I should have been more specific, I guess what i was really wonderingis if there are any Northeast or NY/Pa members on the board. I should have made that the topic title.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ct person here. Been out that way one or two times.

Others in the northeast, Downest, Jmart, MattminerDOTcom. There's a couple others but i dont know them, but these are the people that post the most on here.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'm an hour and a half or so NW of you, up in lovely Rottenfester.

I've never been to Gary's but a buddy of mine lived in Bingo and raves about the prices down there. It's on my list of places to hit up, lol.

We have friends down in Ithaca... we head down there every few months. Next time we go down, maybe we can meet up or something.

I wonder if my account still works on U-barf, lol. I haven't hit that site in AGES.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rex2nr said:
I'm an hour and a half or so NW of you, up in lovely Rottenfester.

I've never been to Gary's but a buddy of mine lived in Bingo and raves about the prices down there. It's on my list of places to hit up, lol.

We have friends down in Ithaca... we head down there every few months. Next time we go down, maybe we can meet up or something.

I wonder if my account still works on U-barf, lol. I haven't hit that site in AGES.
Ithaca is nothing to rave about, LOL, lots of hippies, greenies and granolas!!

Gary's prices are pretty good, selection though is hit and miss. Let's just say Honda's don't really sit too long untouched! Sometimes i walk out of there with lots of good finds, sometimes not.

I think i have maybe seen your name on UBRF before, I've been on that board since it's infancy :lol:

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
yea, I was on there pretty early in its lifetime, but I got ticked off over some stuff that I won't go into, and none of the mods would do anything about it.

I used to hang out with "theblue," "dmoffitt," and "memphis" among others... I know those three were huge post whores, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.