Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. can someone tell me the location for the clutch interrupt switch? and is there anyway to bypass it? i've tried searching honda-tech, crx.honda-perf, and here, but i still cant get answers.

thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I assume you're talking about the clutch safety switch that won't let you start the car without the clutch in? Look at the clutch pedal, and follow the cable up a bit, and it's the only switch you'll find. You can unplug it and jump the two wires in the connector. Try to avoid starting the car in gear and running into something.

BTW, if you search archived content (recent content is the default, so you have to change it) in the CRX/EF Civic forum for "clutch switch", there are plenty of hits and info about doing this. If you search recent rather than archived, you won't find anything with the same search. ALWAYS search archived content on honda-tech, when you do that you're searching many, many more posts going back for years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.