Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if im suppost to post this in here

anyways i bought a new welder like a week and a half ago and needed a stand for it so being a cheap bastard and not willing to pay $160 for one out here i made one lol im still not done but its getting there

here are some pics

what cha think ????

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I love stuff like this as well!
Nice DIY mang.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the kind words i still have some work to do to it like add a argon holder on the rear add a plug in block for the grinders and allso a file and wire brush holder oh and throw a peice of mesh in the bottom and paint of coarse.Wow still lots to do hehe ill update when i do more work on it

peace mitch :wink:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Such brilliant work! Very good.

Years ago I made a wooden engine trolly to move ZCs sans gearbox about the shop floor. It straddled the bell housing with the oilpan sitting in the middle. All of it was on four small casters. The engine hoist could pick it up off the trolly or place it there. I wish I had a picture of it.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OBD1 Kenobi said:
Such brilliant work! Very good.

Years ago I made a wooden engine trolly to move ZCs sans gearbox about the shop floor. It straddled the bell housing with the oilpan sitting in the middle. All of it was on four small casters. The engine hoist could pick it up off the trolly or place it there. I wish I had a picture of it.
sounds cool :wink: i made something just like it but not really lol mine just holds the engine .pretty mucht he sould purpose is to keep it off the ground here is a pic
you gotta love old bed frames hehehe
was yours something like this ??? but with wheels

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks good, how much was that welder?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nashole said:
Looks good, how much was that welder?
i paid just over $1000 canadien for it but i think i got ripped off .not that it isent a good welder but im pretty sure i could have got it cheaper somewhere else

SETI20 its just a ew2 1.5 out of a dx 1g crx or standard 3g civic and the spark plugs are right there ,right by the exhaust manifold :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.