Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the vaguery, but I'm looking for the moldings (both sides) that are on the exterior of the doors. The molding that would go beneath where the wind deflectors mount.

I believe they are called "Upper Weatherstrip," and while I don't have the part number I have a picture and I also found it on page 14-2 of the Workshop Manual (Body).

Can you help me find the OEM part numbers, or point me in the direction of where I might be able to find a pair?

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Fixture Automotive design Automotive exterior
Font Auto part Parallel Diagram Automotive exterior

·
Registered
212 Posts
They are called the sub-seal. OEM have been discontinued for a LONG time, aftermarket is available on eBay for 89-91 doors (seatbelt in door). Aftermarket for 88 doors without the seatbelt should be out in the next six months, I know the contract manufacturer that build the tooling and have been in communication with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are called the sub-seal. OEM have been discontinued for a LONG time, aftermarket is available on eBay for 89-91 doors (seatbelt in door). Aftermarket for 88 doors without the seatbelt should be out in the next six months, I know the contract manufacturer that build the tooling and have been in communication with them.
Thanks for the info! I saw a kit on eBay for around three hundo, but the description didn't include which moldings it came with so I remain apprehensive to spend that much not knowing what I'm getting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts