Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble finding a respectable source for JDM engines. Nobody seems to have any. Password JDM has been telling me for 3 weeks they are getting first gen B16's 'next week' and Tiger Japanese just e-mailed me back saying they don't have any good engines either. I used to have a list but I can't find it so any chance y'all know of a good source?

Thanks,

Sean

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Where are you located? If you're willing to drive a little ways, there's an importer in Albany that will knock a LOT off if you pick it up, and you can look at the motors and pick which you want. My friend was quoted something like 1800 for a GSR swap there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found a couple on ebay but I've never heard of the shops that are selling them. I may have to either buy a whole swap or get another long block. either way I'll have to skip the other go-fast stuff.

Anyhow, thanks for the ideas. I just seemed that no matter what I search string I used, I came up with the same shops over and over...and none of the reputable ones seem to have any.

Sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.