Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was removing the header heat sheild on my car Yoshi the other day and i have a big crack in the header. Now picking a new header shouldn't be that hard but my engine is a D16Z5. I want to ge a 4-2-1 header without having to spend an arm and a leg to get it. Oh yeah, i'm in germany and to get parts from a local store is very expensive, so i usually order off line. I was wondering if there was a site that would sell me the exact header I need. The only other engine that has the same block as mine is the D16A9. I don't know of any other.

·
Registered
68 Posts
if you lived in the states i would have sold you my extra set ceramic DC Sport 4-2-1 2 piece for $125 but the shipping would have been expensive so the stay in my closet w/my other one piece 4-1 header and ZC JDM stock header. lol. :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you live in the netherlands, how would get the part to me? Just ship it over the boarder? That would be cool. The problem isn't necessaraly getting the part shipped, its making sure the right part is shipped. I can't seem to find the right header on line cause my engine is so rare. all the headers are for d16a6's, but I can't find any for the d16z5 or a9. either would do because the block is the same on the two engines.

·
Registered
237 Posts
remoer said:
if you lived in the states i would have sold you my extra set ceramic DC Sport 4-2-1 2 piece for $125 but the shipping would have been expensive so the stay in my closet w/my other one piece 4-1 header and ZC JDM stock header. lol. :p
Shipping to a military member overseas is the same rate as domestic shipping.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
DAP91Si said:
remoer said:
Shipping to a military member overseas is the same rate as domestic shipping.
Yeah and it takes about 3 weeks to get there. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.