Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hmotorsonline just posted one on their page, I would give them a call. Going rate $1500 in current market.

·
Registered
1988 CRX un-Si
8 Posts
I need Crx sir glass roof I will pay for shipping ca 92504
I have a glass roof for sale, including the roof frame, headliner, and courtesy light assembly. I only want to sell them as a set, but perhaps "signalpuke" would buy your other glass and offset the cost somewhat for you.

The glass is in excellent condition with hardly any scratches. The light assembly looks to be in great shape too, though I have never hooked it up to test. The headliner was foolishly folded by the Japanese shipper, so it has some creases, but I have laid it out in place and it appears it will be mostly smoothed out by simply installing it...

Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Bench Asphalt
Hood Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a glass roof for sale, including the roof frame, headliner, and courtesy light assembly. I only want to sell them as a set, but perhaps "signalpuke" would buy your other glass and offset the cost somewhat for you.

The glass is in excellent condition with hardly any scratches. The light assembly looks to be in great shape too, though I have never hooked it up to test. The headliner was foolishly folded by the Japanese shipper, so it has some creases, but I have laid it out in place and it appears it will be mostly smoothed out by simply installing it...

View attachment 1253 View attachment 1254
im interested in the whole assembly. How much are you asking for it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts