Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a glass roof for sale, including the roof frame, headliner, and courtesy light assembly. I only want to sell them as a set, but perhaps "signalpuke" would buy your other glass and offset the cost somewhat for you.

The glass is in excellent condition with hardly any scratches. The light assembly looks to be in great shape too, though I have never hooked it up to test. The headliner was foolishly folded by the Japanese shipper, so it has some creases, but I have laid it out in place and it appears it will be mostly smoothed out by simply installing it...

View attachment 1253 View attachment 1254
Still available? Cash ready to go. Call me. 727-318-9057

·
Registered
686 Posts
I have the roof if you want it. No glass. Threw away the head liner, it was all falling apart. Still has the plastics and map lights on it. I'm keeping the glass to see if I can have it replicated because I want a spare myself. If I can get that done, then I will sell the roof and glass, and spares if wanted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the roof if you want it. No glass. Threw away the head liner, it was all falling apart. Still has the plastics and map lights on it. I'm keeping the glass to see if I can have it replicated because I want a spare myself. If I can get that done, then I will sell the roof and glass, and spares if wanted.
I’d like to see some pics. But I’d be interested.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts