Honda CRX Forum banner

Lots of race car build pics (56k, stay away)

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  CeeAreEx90 
#1 ·
i have found the CD my uncles sent to me from Greece, where they own and operate the garage "Turbo Engineering"

they have some interesting cars roll through their doors, all of which either are fast to begin with, or end up being much faster than they were before. I wish i lived there, i would never leave the garage.

it has very little to do with Hondas, but they are all still import cars. and they are all pretty cool

here are the pics from an Opel Astra (not sure the year) kit car for racing

See less See more
#3 ·
and here is a BMW M3 they worked on. i dont have the picture of the exterior of the car. i dont know why but they forgot to take one :roll:

super light-weight pistons, and PnP head, with another CF intake manifold

check out the dual plate clutch on this pic

#4 ·
and finally, my realistic dream car. Italian made Lancia Delta HF Integrale. kinda looks like a 2nd gen VW golf on steroids. all wheel drive, turbocharged 2.0L engine i believe. i love the lines of the car, and i hear they really pull hard.

well, thats all the interesting pics ive got. i actually have a lot more of the finer details, but its getting late and im sleepy. hope you guys enjoy looking at them like i did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.