Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While my HF gets great MPG, it seems ot have lots of road noise from the back wheels.

Has anyone been able to quite these little cars down?

Bob

·
Registered
818 Posts
i can vouch for the tires.. i had bfg tourings on my car when i got it.. SOO LOUD YOU WOULD HAVE TO YELL.. but now i got myself a set of falken zeiks and its makes a huge difference i think i payed like.. 345.00 installed, so i would say its deffinately someting to look into since it will not only quiet your car down but give you better traction recently a simi pulled out in front of me and i had to go from 75 to 25 in well.. no time flat and i have to say that rubber probably saved me and my rex. i can also say that dynamat is really worth the money but there are deffinately cheaper solutions

·
Registered
711 Posts
TIRES MAKE A WORLD OF A DIFFERENCE! for road noise and comfort level!

there are other options to Dynamat btw... cheaper, more efficient options (some that paint on!)...

i will eventually sound dampen my whole car inside out and engine bay... then we'll talk about road noise 8)

·
Registered
328 Posts
andrey320 said:
Could be bad wheel bearings....
Especially if it has alot of miles...
{Mine had around 280k at the time}

I never even heard the back of my car
until I replaced the front wheel bearings..
The back hubs are next.. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.