Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a GOOD manual for a B16?

This is my first DOHC Honda engine, and I want to learn it inside and out without taking it out of the car like I did to my SOHC. I looked at the Haynes manual for the Del Sol, but the VTEC model wasn't shown. I just want a good manual for locations, remedys, codes, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
There is a VTEC supplement to the original Honda Factory manual. It is specifically for the B16 in a CRX. It exists in PDF format somewhere on the internet. Since it's an illegal scan of the manual, I can't provide it in a link. But you can find it. Search for "vtec supplement".

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
you could buy a manual on CD for any car that had a B16 in it. I just bought the service AND body manual for my CRX off Ebay, had the whole manuals converted to .pdf files, with clear illustrations and all text is searchable. It is the official Honda manual like the dealers have. And it cost me...$9.75 including shipping. But it is the USDM manuals, so no B series info.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
you could buy a manual on CD for any car that had a B16 in it. I just bought the service AND body manual for my CRX off Ebay, had the whole manuals converted to .pdf files, with clear illustrations and all text is searchable. It is the official Honda manual like the dealers have. And it cost me...$9.75 including shipping. But it is the USDM manuals, so no B series info.
I had one just like that for my motorcycle. I don't know about the legalness of scanning pages out of the FSM and selling it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.