Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work on my car everyday and get a lil done every morning so i always run into lil problems cause this is my first car ive worked on. So ill always be filling this thread up with useful questions (ill try not to ask to nooby of ones)

1. Nooby Question theres this wire thats on the ceiling up near the windshield im pretty sure its not the dome light because i think another wire in the middle of the car is the dome so wut is it? and do i really need it?

2. also theres 2 ( 1 on each side) wires that are hanging over the rear tire whell wells. that dont go anywhere. i no the others go to the rear tail lights and turn signals and on driver side its the cable for the hatch. (by the way if you wanted to steal a crx just pop the tail lights off and pull the cable for hatch realse)

its on the middlish left hanging down over the tire thingy ^ are those break lines?

3. how do you unclamp the ignition from the steering colloum it has screws but the heads to them have nothing to grip

4. i have this black box thats near my steering collum it says manual trans only and i cant get 1 of the wire connectors undone.

Heres some old pics ive done alot more sense then but heres so helpful pics. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2410952

I should just invest into buying a camera so i dont have to explain stuff.

Thx for the help so far, but there will be even more ?'s so keep a eye on this thread.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
1.) is it up near the rear view? if so thats the seatbelt indicator light.

2.)rear speaker connections

3.)cut a slit in the top of the bolt an duse a flathead screwdriver

4.)not sure..

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx for the help now i can label those wires so i no wut they are later. and yes its near the rear view so its probably the seat belt thing.

·
Registered
952 Posts
jfish360 said:
(by the way if you wanted to steal a crx just pop the tail lights off and pull the cable for hatch realse)
Theres a much easier way, and this way would really work because the taillights are bolted from the inside. By the way, are you an ex car thief?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no just really lazy, i was behind my car and needed my hatch open and the lights were out and i didnt wanna walk around open the door and pop latch so i stuck my hand in and pull on the cable.

·
Registered
952 Posts
downest said:
HA!
Dodo, next time you come to NY I'll pop your door open before you can get the seatbelt off!
I know, i messed up on my post.

Dodo said:
Theres a much easier way, and this way wouldnt really work because the taillights are bolted from the inside. By the way, are you an ex car thief?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.