Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
Autoblog said:
165,000 vehicles that could develop engine problems from a sealer material that may leak onto wires in the engine and cause them to snap.
They've got it wrong, it's just a fuel pump relay. It's a very easy and inexpensive fix. There are no "engine problems" as the media has dubbed it. Honda builds more engines per year than any other manufacturer in the world, and nobody builds them better.

Then there was this:
Autoblog said:
The affected vehicles include the 2005 Acura RL, TL and TSX, the entire 2005 Honda Accord lineup (include the Accord Hybrid), 2005 Honda Odyssey and 2006 Honda Ridgeline.
(emphasis added) Honda sold more Accords in 2005 than just 165,000, so clearly not every 2005 Accord is affected.

I seriously can't trust Autoblog these days, and the comments for every entry degenerate into domestic vs. import BS. The editors there have worse english grammar skills than a 4-year old russian kid too, but that's just a peeve of mine I suppose. :wink:

·
Registered
952 Posts
spartca said:
This might set Honda back a bit on releasing that 3rd generation CRX:
I dont see how this would effect the release of the 3rd gen since that happened back in 1992. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.