Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I fired up the borrowed digi cam and decided to take some pics. They are not very congrous, but here you go:

This ones for jmart....JDM Forged bling, ready for a repaint

Heres the lot shot. Weve been rocking the winter benz....defintely needs some tints on that thing. And the Audi (pronounced aayyyooooodeeeeye) is back up and running.

Heres the impreza looking sexy again

And now we move over the the CRX 'Garage"

interior shots!

Partsland is running low....

And here is me passed out in a real bed with a good kitty! unlike my house where i have no bed and an evil kitty!

[email protected]

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Good pics man. Finally get to see that shifter! I'm 99% sure I'm getting one, I was going to use the EP3 style with the H22, but now I think I'll be getting one of those, just want to feel yours first and see how it is.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
BIg wheels and evil cats FTW!!!!!!!!!

I thought you got rid of the red Si?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Wow did you get alot done since i was last over. And i notice you have stock floor mats. I may ask to borrow one or both of those one of these days.

Looking good man.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Looks like the back porch is getting a little low on inventory man .. . did ya sell alot or did the neighborhood looters get around your security system? Either way. . .Time to restock for spring man. .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.