Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I adopted him from the local SPCA today. He's 5months to a year they think. Lab/Chow mix. He's very playful and is pretty well behaved so far. Weve been looking for a puppy for about a week now, and I found him today. He was laying in his cage quitetly unlike the other dogs that were bouncing off the walls to get my attention :lol:

Here he is, my wife wants to call him Bear. These are the best shots I could get, he doesnt want to sit still :lol: '

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Heeerrree puppy...puppy!! :D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
aww I'm a sucker for dogs......cats are great too but I find them to be a little more annoying at times. But I have to say make sure you train him good......my dog has one very big flaw that I'm still trying to break him of......he likes to pee on the cars tires!!! :evil: It's kind of funny untill he does it on a car with nice rims like my dad 1970 challenger. :oops:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
man i love dogs :D i had 4 now im down to 2 because of the dink of a town i live in
here is snoop dogg he is a pitbull crossed with boxer ,loves kid but gets alittle rough with me his nose looks really long in this pic and i really dont know why hehe

and here is max i named her max becuase she was off the walls crazy when i picked her up form the famly that didnt treat her right you know max from darkangel ches a crzy bitch this one

congtrats on your new buddy , i want another one :D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
dang it......where's the camera when you need one. I don't have any pics of my dog on the computer and now I really need to take some haha. He's laying at the foot of my bed right now. I don't like tiny dogs for some reason. I love beagels but our last one died over the summer. He was 18......he was older than I was and the damn thing had been hit by two cars and still didn't die untill we decided to put him down (for reasons completely unrelated to the cars or the fact that my mom fed him chocolate EVERY DAY!!!). But now we only have two dogs left. Mine is a German short haired pointer and the other is the bastardhound.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.