Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Taken @ Dulles Expo Center in the middle of a rainstorm during the Hot Import Nights car show.

Another shot of the CRX's @ Dulles Expo Center...again during a rainstorm.

A note: Thanks to those that made it to the event/meet. It was cool to finally meet all of you face-to-face. I look forward to the next meet which is already being planned for either May or June. I am thinking about Skyline Drive? Any thoughts? If you attended the meet and have photos, please post them on the yahoo group, or here...whatever works for you.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FastCRX420 said:
i was there but didnt attend the meet i thought it was cancled. I did meet lumpy53 in line. I was there with my girl we were rockin our CRX community shirts. Yellow rex of course :lol:
Yeah...he told me you were there. I was wearing my green one. I tried looking for you but he said you were in the other building that he just left. I never made it over there as I had to leave around 6:45.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah....I got through the area pretty quick. I did have other things I needed to do as well and knew the weather wasn't going to improve.

·
Registered
342 Posts
FastCRX420 said:
i was there but didnt attend the meet i thought it was cancled. I did meet lumpy53 in line. I was there with my girl we were rockin our CRX community shirts. Yellow rex of course :lol:
Yea nice to meet you too. I found jaowli inside and we looked for you inside but could'nt find you. Wish I could have seen your Rex too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.