Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i called up to a new shop here in town called Absolute Sound And Security, he has been around for about 3 years now but he finally opened up a shop, they do car stereos custom installs, but there main profit comes from security systems and what not in houses, i called him today b/c i saw the shop and asked if he needed any installers soooooooooo he said to come in at 130, i did, now i have a second interview with his number 2 guy to see if we get along, if so then i am going to finally be in the feild i wanna be in woot woot, plus he is opening a side shop for the rear minibikes that go like 70 and he is going to need someone to tweak them and what not he said i would be in the shop by myself all the time so i would be my own boss, god i hope i get this job

pay is by percentage on the road jobs, but other than that its hourly, pretty nice guy i talked to him about cars and stuff for like an hour

WISH ME LUCK

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I used to work at a car audio shop called "Absolute Audio". It was up in northern GA. He used to be out in California for a while. Learned a lot there and got some great experience. Sounds like a fun job. I hope it works out for ya.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
From a pure acronymous context:

Have fun working at ASS! 8)

Just kidding.. hehe. Sounds like it could be quite the experience though. Good luck with it! Seems like lots of people are finding new jobs and situations these days 8)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ComposiMo said:
From a pure acronymous context:

Have fun working at ASS! 8)

Just kidding.. hehe. Sounds like it could be quite the experience though. Good luck with it! Seems like lots of people are finding new jobs and situations these days 8)
omg :rofl: i never realized that haha

ya i needed a job bad too, late on rent, got a son now, need money for the rex :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts