Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
wow, that old lady really knew what she was doin, that motor is clean enough to eat off of. i spent almost 10 hours cleaning mine, and its nowhere that clean! If i had 5K, i would buy it in a hear beat, especialy with the condition of mine.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Charlie said:
i never even knew that there was white lettering on the knob :oops:
I don't think there was. When I bought mine MINT with 39k miles, there was no white lettering. And the shift knob looked brand new! On that yellow one, you see how the knob is shiny from being used so much? Mine was not. It had the texturing all there, not smooth at all. Brand spanking new. I think that white lettering is either caused by the camera, or someone painted it.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Correct Tom.
Theres no white lettering on the shift knob.(factory)
Like Tom said thats either painted(by owner) or thats dirt/dust in there.
Nice car though.
Hmm.....wonders what mine would be worth?.....

·
Registered
603 Posts
ollie said:
Correct Tom.
Theres no white lettering on the shift knob.(factory)
Like Tom said thats either painted(by owner) or thats dirt/dust in there.
Nice car though.
Hmm.....wonders what mine would be worth?.....
Hmm, sorry dude, but even yours isn't THAT clean.
Now toss in the Knight Rider smoke machine car, and you might be close. :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
did you.... i a........... the cleanis..........holy .............shue

does anyone realize that the motor on that thing could not possibly be that clean with 91000 miles on it........... fin crzy i want it

·
Registered
778 Posts
yeah, this is cleaner than the DX I got in 96/97 that only had 47K on it and was garage kept. I don't know about this car, seems almost too good to be true. look at that damn engine bay. it's so clean you could have open heart surgery on it.

think it'll take over 10 grand?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.