Honda CRX Forum banner

Milosevic dead anybody care?....

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Kwicko 
#1 ·
LINK

I just read this on the news.I'm not sure how everybody feels about him,but from what I've read good riddance to bad rubbish!

#10 ·
SETI: That was my reaction when I saw it on the news crawler yesterday: "Cool; saves us the cost of a trial." I imagine I'd have the same reaction if I'd heard Saddam or Dubya had croaked it.

#11 ·
MarkWilliamson said:
Kwicko said:
SETI: That was my reaction when I saw it on the news crawler yesterday: "Cool; saves us the cost of a trial." I imagine I'd have the same reaction if I'd heard Saddam or Dubya had croaked it.
OK, ok ok.
Not that I am the biggest proponent of our President, but that's just a bit harsh, don't you think, lumping him in with those two? Sure, he's crooked and mean, but he's nowhere near as intentionally evil as either of those maniacs.
I am no means a fan of Bush but I have to agree with M.W. here.
C'mon, really.

#12 ·
MarkWilliamson said:
Kwicko said:
OK, ok ok.
Not that I am the biggest proponent of our President, but that's just a bit harsh, don't you think, lumping him in with those two? Sure, he's crooked and mean, but he's nowhere near as intentionally evil as either of those maniacs.
I wasn't really trying to intentionally link him or lump him in with the other two; just stating that news of the untimely deaths of any of them would elicit a similar reaction from me - a reaction like, "Hey, the world just became a little bit better place to live."

Mostly I was just trying to stir things up a bit. You're right; Dubya isn't *quite* as bad as the other two. He must be proud of that part of his legacy, huh? Think that's how his Presidency will be remembered - "Not as intentionally evil as Saddam and Milosovic."

Mike

#15 ·
Kwicko said:
:lol: Don't forget they just extended the "Patriot" Act. But then again, they have probably been watching you for some time. LOL

#17 ·
I think I would be very sad; We'd have President Cheney.
Oooohhh. Good point. I hadn't really thought that one through far enough. Although I could argue that we would only have President Cheney for all of about 7 minutes, at which point his feeble black heart would give out once and for all! :)

But then again, they have probably been watching you for some time. LOL
Man, I hope so. Why the hell do you think I pepper my phone calls with words like "bomb", "jihad", and the like? I just LOOOOOOVVVVE the idea of some Echelon wank at NSA wasting his time (and your tax dollars) keeping track of li'l ol' me. I fear they'd be sorely disappointed with the level of threat present in my online life... Either that or they'd be convinced that the CRX Community is really a sleeper cell hangout where we all gather our coded instructions for the next mission. :) My luck, "CRX" also some kind of little-known nerve gas. No, wait - that's CX. Or maybe VX. Definitely there's VX nerve agent; seems there was CX as well.

See? Now we're ALL being tagged! Me for writing it, and you for reading it. :)

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.