Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i dont know how to convince my friend that his ralliart is not a frinkin evo. i told him the engine differences the awd diffences but still hes stuburn and wont admit that he paid 22grand for a 2.4l sohc pos. it was my job to find him a car and hes a dsm fan so i showed him a evo for 24g and next to it waas this ralliart. as many of u probly know that the ralliart does have alot of the evo parts on it like hahah the shortshifer, and a somethin else but i dunno i told him he wasted his money. maby thats why he wont admit its not an evo. but anyways he now put me incharge of making it faster. as of right now my $1500 rex can beat him in the quarter but not 0-100 he always gets me in the end of 3rd gear. ya he doesnt realy know what hes doing at all. i told him we should boost it or like do something. i heard if u just put an intake, header , n high=flow exhaust u gain 15 wheel on these cars but im not sure any suggestion on what i should tell him. or should i just say good luck u wasted 22g

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
slap him really hard across the face for not going the extra few grand to get an actual fast car. by the time you waste his money on upgrades, he could have just gone for the whole enchilada in the first place. Try to find another sucker and sell the ralliart to 'em, then get an evo or a wrx sti or something like that if he likes turbo 4 bangers with awd.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
see i test drove the evo and the ralliart for him with him in the car. he at time time didnt know how to drive a stick. and trust me i showed him the differences on the power between them but he didnt wanna spend the extra 2gs for a 100x's better car. he called me up and told me he bought the evo and he drove it to my house and i just laughed in his face and said dude thats a frinkin ralliart that aint no evo . like i said i drove both of them for him but i dunno he isnt the brightest kid persronally i think he bought the ralliart bc it was white and the evo was yellow and he didnt like yellow.......... yet his eclipse was yellow......... ya thats all i have to say

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
sounds like you can teach an old dog new tricks, but you can't teach a dumb dog any tricks.

oh well, fudge it all. i guess he's happy as long as he keeps lying to himself that it's an EVO.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha ya i look at a dsm engine bay and i just draw a blank wires all over the placce no dizzy no nothing its a frickin puzzle. a honda engine bay its liike readin a first grade book.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.