Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have mentioned before, I am a member of www.midwestcrx.org and am also the planner of their annual meet. This year was a decent turn out. The weather kept most away. For those that did make it, I give them props for venturing into the rain for what ended up being a kick-ass three days. Here are the pics:

Everyone sing along with me!!! A B C D ......EF EG EK!!!

We were on a mission from God:

What's a little rain, when there is a shelter to put the tents under!!!:

Next year we are planning something in Wisconsin Dells. I will keep anyone and everyone posted.

This year we did camping, a fun run, a good lunch, a damn good dinner, and half price tickets for Jackass 2. Let me know what you think!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The three big tents are crazy. I have the little one on the end. IT's a Poptent. Just throw it up in the air, and BOOM, done. Otherwise, I would've crawled in with someone in the big "mansion" tents.

The Sol is a 94 with a 3 inch drop. Not a bad car, but like all, it needs work. Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. The guys that started the website all had CRX's at the time. Now it's pretty much an open forum cause everyone has either wrecked, or moved on. I'm a CRX-er for life tho. That will never change.

The meet last year we had an MG, and a lebaron. SOooooooo, at least this year was all hondas!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is Gary and/or Randy still living in Wisconsin and are they active members of the mid-west CRX club? I remember Gary moving...I just can't remember if he moved out of state. Were they at this past meet?

- C

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Randy lives in FLorida I believe, and Gary lives in Michigan near Ann Arbor. Neither were at this meet. Gary's little bro was tho. He's got the blue hatch.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Randy lived there, not 100% sure tho. Him and Gary built their own turbo kits for their CRX's. They had a website too.

My car is the RHD on the end. The color is acutally called "Desert Cactus." It's out of the Jeep catalog.

There are more pics in the Gallery http://crxcommunity.com/gallery2.php?g2 ... temId=1495

I am in the process of getting the "proper" front bumper cause the WW kit doesn't fit the JDM front end worth a damn.

I appreciate the comment.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah. Without spending the money for the real Mugen one (someday), the VIS has the best looking replica. Otherwise I have to try to switch it all back to stock. That's not gonna happen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.