Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know I went to the Extreme Beer Fest in Boston last weekend. I had a great time, it was my first beer festival, and I was definitely not disappointed. If anyone in the NY area is interested, I'm going to Tap New York in April. If you are within driving distance of Hunter I definitely recommend it. We've already got a hotel room booked within walking distance, we may need another too!

There are some damn good breweries going (Ommegang, Ithaca), and even my local pub (Brown's Brewing) is going to be there! If you're a fan of good beer you don't want to miss it.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
both... damn... thats gonna get expensive quick. My sister showed some interest and Robyn did too. Fortunately, I won't be paying for my sister to go, lol, and we can crash at her place, lol.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pretty sure it's one price, the whole weekend is the festival. We already have a hotel room booked and it's being split a lot of ways, I'll talk to Jon about how much it is per person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.