Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Didnt know Australians were such big fans of TRON. I did think the datsun looked decent if you can look past the dual golf club exhaust. :doh:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey simmy, I like the site, not as much traffic as we get, but that's just sheer population! I used to read it quite a bit back when I first started my project because of the kits you had there.

As for others Aussies on this particular board I think you and Sinister are the first to post something!

And hcrx333 may want to read and note that the pictures are from Japan. They link was on CRX Australia.

I think the cars are fun. I doubt they're daily drivers!! Why be normal!?

:p

·
Registered
289 Posts
OK, what is the deal with the oil cooler (what it looks like to me) that so many of these cars have have hung under the bumper with about 6' of hoses looping around into the grill?

Around this neck of the woods, a hood-exit exhaust is reserved for demolition derby cars :)

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
:jawdrop: :rotflmao: wowy wowy. mechanic + bodyman + acid = those cars. eye catching and original, though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
my bad, but still those cars look like attempts at making a mobile skatepark or something. The one spoiler looks like a quarterpipe, what the cheezfry is that for????

·
Registered
289 Posts
Gotta love the camber on the front of that thing. Do I count 3 airfoils on that rear wing? The extra front foil is not so bad though.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Hahaha
Snorkeling anyone?

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow... I'm at a loss for words.

There seems to be three categories:
1) Tallest tail pipes
2) Longest oil cooler routing
3) Most insane spoiler (front or rear)

I'd probably cry if I saw any of these around town, but it makes for a good laugh here...

·
Registered
230 Posts
w8 said:
Found this one in one of the other show folders.

the blue headlights are cool. how do they manage that?

all those cars on that page are frickin ugly! what makes someone want to do that to nice cars?? i dont think you could even drive those disgusting things..if you could though, the first place to go to would be a very high cliff...

EDIT: this one doesnt look TOO bad..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.