Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking on cars other than Honda's recently has opened up some interesting projects... like this one:

That is a manifold for a 1FZ Toyota Landcruiser 4.0L inline 6 with a T6 turbo flange. For a size reference, that little 6 cylinder flange above it is for a 2JZ Toyota Supra manifold... and we all know how big the supra engines are... lol!

Anyway, this is the largest manifold i've ever built... it looks downright awesome imho... hehe. Of course i may be a bit biased :p But i thought i'd share, since i've got a little bit of time to kill here today.. hehe.

:twisted:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Devin: Thanks :) It took about 2.5 days or to to build... Its not that it is overly complicated, but it takes a lot of time to get the fitment of everything to be exact.

jfrolang: LoL... that is a T6 turbo.. I'm not sure what the trims and a/r's on it are, but i do know that it is a spare/backup for one of the 220mph Pro RWD cars that Titan has.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.