Honda CRX Forum banner

Movies Crx's have been in!!

9K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Ep13 
#1 ·
jus wondering if anyone has caught a glimpse of a crx in amovie, you know in the background and what not, i have only seen 2 so far

1. Fast and the Furious
2. Terminator 2 Judgment Day (right b4 awnold jumps into the river thingy)

#3 ·
I was at Blockbuster the other day with my roommate looking at the new releases. There's one there that's a documentary about street racing, so of course he picks it up and starts mocking me (CRX love...) about it and showing me the riced out cover cars. So I said, "Ok, I'll turn the case over, and if there's a CRX on the back we will get it." There were two, out of like 5 cars. After I noticed one of the cars on the front was a rex too, with so much crap on it I didn't even recognize it.

#12 ·
Pag said:
if you watch InitialD(animated) volume 14 theres a crx on the side of the road. least it looks like a rex.
Man you gotta look harder. There are a million subtle crx's in initial d. I was thinking about mentioning it but the series doesnt exactly qualify as a movie and i thought someone would hassle me about it.

Yet now its said im sure there are 10+ crx throughout the seasons of inital D

#22 ·
ahhh
i remember in Top Gear when they come over for a drive from Miami to New Orleans, i think its Clarkson that sees a crx in a used car lot,
but it was too expensive haha.

There is a crx in august rush.
And the swirlies were on backwards!

#24 ·
I see crx's in television more thna movies. besides the regular reg crx in seinfeld, the guys on Mythbusters us a silver dx for busting the myth of shifting into reverse while driving. I beleive they like the crx since they (one or both of them) did the special effects for a crx commercial back in the day.

Isnt so strange how keen our eyes are at picking up crx's? I can pick out any EF from a mile away while im outside and always hope its a crx but I know early. Happens a lot when driving lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.