Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! New to the forum. Had my 1990 CRX as my first car and had it for almost 15 years. Been sitting a while since the muffler fell off driving down the highway. Whole exhaust system is shot. Any recommendations on the most OEM system you can get? Been looking and 95% have been aftermarket performance type ones, just want to get my little yellow car running again!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Walker Performance makes OEM replacement parts. They can be ordered online from places like Rock Auto or even amazon. The parts need to be field assembled/welded by a competent exhaust shop, but it shouldn't be too steep of a charge.

Here is the PN map for their products

Rectangle Slope Font Line Parallel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Luckily my day job is a welding engineer! looked up Walker but all of the sites said it was out of stock...Is this something worth waiting on? Really don't want the fart box thing going on.

Looking at getting a cheaper stainless catback from ebay or amazon and buying a nicer muffler. But again hoping someone on here has had luck with one of these aftermarket systems.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Size the pipes for your driving style. Smaller pipes for low end torque and OE drivability. Larger pipes for high end power. The nominal stock sizes are 1.5 inch for HF, 1.75 inch for DX, and 2 inch for Si.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts