Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I think it would be easier to find King Arthur's sword...but yeah a couple thousand is prolly where that price is going on them. :shock:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well no i was just wondering how ridulous it is to spend 700 dollars on a ww kit brand new from andys auto sports who i called and asked if they actually have them in stock the poly urthene ones and they said they were going to call back tommorrow. Feels like there robbing me.

a kit for what thats hillarious we are on crxcommunity ya know. A 91 crx if you wanted to know the year.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
My point in asking what the kit was for was because Mugen made/makes a lot of diff parts that can be put onto the crx. So simply asking about a "kit" didn't really explain that what you wanted was a body kit. I mean, maybe you wanted a pedal kit or something.... **shrug**

Anyway, $700 for a WW body kit doesn't really sound all that ridiculous to me. but I'm no expert on body kits either.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.